Researching & Writing a Dissertation, 3rd edition
An Essential Guide for Business Students
By Colin Fisher
Distributed by Trans-Atlantic Publications
$97.50 Paper Original
Researching and Writing your Dissertation is an essential guide for students undertaking research projects as part of a postgraduate qualification in business or management. Seven accessible chapters guide the reader through the process from choosing a topic, to gathering and analysing data, and finally writing and presenting the results.
This book is ideal for students who may not be taking a taught and assessed module in research methods, but are undertaking management research for the first time and will benefit from guidance on the process, from start to finish.
- Choosing a Topic and Designing the Project
- Writing a Critical Literature Review
- Concepts, Conceptual Frameworks and Theories
- Collecting and Analysing Research Material
- Interpreting the Research Material
- Framing Arguments and Writing Up
- Using Software for Research
Return to main page of Trans-Atlantic Publications