Managing Interactive Media
Project Management for Web & Digital Media
By Elaine England & Andy Finney
Distributed By Trans-Atlantic Publications, Inc.
Pearson / Addison-Wesley
285 Pages, Illustrated
$97.50 paper original
This updated and expanded fourth edition retains the strength of previous editions while adding new material relevant for the changing work environment. The book describes the latest industry trends and incorporates them into a project management framework.
By developing practical skills it aids the project manager's own development, and provides a coherent overview of the issues that affect all in the converging industries of communications, media and computing.
1. The IMP (Interactive Media Project) context
2. Initiating interactive projects 1
3. Initiating interactive projects 2 – scoping the project
4. Stakeholders and their influence
5. The client/developer partnership approach to projects
6. Troubleshooting common development problems of interactive projects – developer perspective
7. Troubleshooting common development problems of interactive projects – commissioner perspective
8. The user’s contribution – usability and accessibility
9. Interactive media testing and archiving
10. Legal issues 1
11. Legal issues 2
12. The e-marketing revolution and its impact
13. Team management and interactive projects
Return to main page of Trans-Atlantic Publications