Unlocking Land Law, 3rd UK edition
By Judith Bray
Distrubuted by Trans-Atlantic Publications Inc.
$72.50 Paper Original
Land law is a core element of all law degrees in England and Wales.Unlocking Land Law will ensure that you grasp the main concepts with ease providing you with an indispensable foundation to the subject. This third edition is fully up-to-date with the latest changes in the law and now includes
discussion of home information packs
the move towards e-conveyancing
developments in proprietary estoppel and more on fetters and clogs
all the major new cases.
The Unlocking the Law series is designed specifically to make the law accessible. Each chapter opens with aims and objectives and contains activities such as quick quizzes and self-test questions, key facts charts, diagrams to aid learning and numerous headings and sub-headings to make the subject manageable. New features include summaries to check your understanding of each chapter, a glossary of legal terminology, essay questions with answer plans and exam questions with guidance on answering.
All titles in the series follow the same formula and include the same features so students can move easily from one subject to another. The series covers all the core subjects required by the Bar Council and the Law Society for entry onto professional qualifications as well as popular option units.
Resources supporting this book are available online at www.unlockingthelaw.co.uk. These include:
• multiple choice questions
• key questions and answers
• revision mp3s available for free download
• interactive glossary and flashcards
- The best pedagogic law textbooks now have even more features to make learning the law easier, from chapter summaries to sample essay plans
- The modernised, colour design and increased number of diagrams enhances the visual appeal of the books and improves readability
- Numerous citations, quotations and extracts mean that students will be exposed to primary sources of legal language
- Cases and judgments are highlighted making them easy to find for cross-reference and revision
- Concept and terms are explained clearly allowing for accessibility and understanding
- www.unlockingthelaw.co.uk provides free interactive mcqs and key exam questions with guidance on how to answer, as well as updates to the law
Table of Contents:
2. Common law and equity
3. Registered land
4. The transfer and creation of property interests
5. Equitable rights in land
7. Proprietary estoppel
9. Trusts of land
11. Restrictive covenants
14. Adverse possession
Return to main page of Trans-Atlantic Publications