Now in its fifth edition, the ever popular Psychology is a comprehensive and lively introduction to the fascinating study of the subject. The authors describe and explore every major area of psychology and present the latest findings, along with clear evaluation of controversial theories and models, to give a rigorous and critical grounding in the subject.
Vibrantly illustrated throughout with examples and photos from across the world, this is a must-read text for students of psychology, and will be an invaluable resource for those just beginning as well as those wishing to discover more.
1. The science of psychology
2. Research methods in psychology
3. Evolution, genetics and behaviour
4. Psychology and neuroscience
7. Learning and Behaviour
11. Intelligence and thinking
12. Development psychology
13. Motivation and emotion
15. Social cognition and attitudes
16. Interpersonal and group processes
17. Health psychology
18. Abnormal psychology