Medical Law in the UK
By Jonathon Herring
Distrubuted by Trans-Atlantic Publications Inc.
$28.50 Paper Original
Law Express: Medical Law is designed to help you to relate all the reading and study throughout your course specifically to exam and assignment situations. Understand quickly what is required, organise your revision, and learn the key points with ease, to get the grades you need. Tested with examiners and students.
Table of cases and statutes
Chapter 1: Basic Principles of Medical Ethics and Law
Chapter 2: Rationing
Chapter 3: Consent to Treatment
Chapter 4: Confidentiality
Chapter 5: Medical Negligence
Chapter 6: Contraception, Abortion and Pregnancy
Chapter 7: Reproduction
Chapter 8: Organ Donation and Ownership of Body Parts
Chapter 9: Death and Dying
Chapter 10: Mental Health Law
Chapter 11: Medical Research
And finally, before the exam...
Glossary of terms
- Checklists and topic maps begin each chapter, to help you plan your revision.
- Exam tips give pointers to improve exam performance and problem areas identified to help you avoid common errors.
- Key statutes and cases are highlighted so you know which ones to focus on.
- Essay and problem questions with suggested answers help you practice your exam and essay technique.
Test your knowledge online with the supporting website:
- Build your own revision plan and analyse your weaknesses through the study plan generator.
- Test your knowledge of the key cases, legislation and principles through interactive tests, problem scenarios and virtual flashcards.
Return to main page of Trans-Atlantic Publications