Criminal Law, 2nd UK edition
By Emily Finch
Distrubuted by Trans-Atlantic Publications Inc.
$28.50 Paper Original
Law Express: Criminal Law is designed to help you to relate all the reading and study throughout your course specifically to exam and assignment situations. Understand quickly what is required, organise your revision, and learn the key points with ease, to get the grades you need. Tested with examiners and students.
Table of contents
Table of cases and statutes
· Chapter 1: Elements of criminal liability
· Chapter 2: Actus reus
· Chapter 3: Mens rea
· Chapter 4: Inchoate liability
· Chapter 5: Accessorial liability
· Chapter 6: Murder
· Chapter 7: Voluntary manslaughter
· Chapter 8: Involuntary manslaughter
· Chapter 9: Non-fatal offences against the person
· Chapter 10: Sexual offences
· Chapter 11: Criminal damage
· Chapter 12: Theft
· Chapter 13: Theft-related offences
· Chapter 14: Fraud
· Chapter 15: Insanity and automatism
· Chapter 16: Intoxication
· Chapter 17: Self-defence
· Chapter 18: Duress
Glossary of terms
- Checklists and topic maps begin each chapter, to help you plan your revision.
- Exam tips give pointers to improve exam performance and problem areas identified to help you avoid common errors.
- Key statutes and cases are highlighted so you know which ones to focus on.
- Essay and problem questions with suggested answers help you practice your exam and essay technique.
Test your knowledge online with the supporting website:
- Build your own revision plan and analyse your weaknesses through the study plan generator.
- Test your knowledge of the key cases, legislation and principles through interactive tests, problem scenarios and virtual flashcards.
Return to main page of Trans-Atlantic Publications