Human Rights & Civil Liberties, 2nd UK edition
By Steve Foster
Distrubuted by Trans-Atlantic Publications Inc.
776 pages, Illustrated
$84.50 Paper Original
This new edition of Human Rights and Civil Liberties is an accessible, modern and engaging account of the law of civil liberties and human rights for the undergraduate law student. The text will enable students to appreciate the balancing of human rights with other rights and interests, and to consider the impact and influence of both the Human Rights Act 1998 and the European Convention on Human Rights
- Engaging writing style with modern examples provides an antidote to the drier treatments, without sacrificing analysis.
- Challenging chapter questions encourage students to delve deeper into the issues presented.
- Manageable and consistent structure makes it easy to locate relevant information.
- Annotated further reading suggestions at end of each chapter help students to research into the subject further in preparation for essays.
- www.mylawchamber.co.uk/foster3 mylawchamber website has regular updates to major changes in the law, further case studies for use in seminars with seminar questions, weblinks, and suggested answers/ approaches to questions in book.
Return to main page of Trans-Atlantic Publications