How to Influence & Persuade
By Jo Owen
Distributed by Trans-Atlantic Publications
$39.50 paper original
Everyone operating in business needs to understand how they should be using both influence and persuasion to make an impact, deliver outstanding results and really get ahead.
This brand new edition of How to Influence, is structured into three easy-to-access sections that will show you how to create willing allies across your organisation, turn potential crises into career defining opportunities, turn disagreement into consent, win key battles without fighting, push your agenda forward with authority, achieve more and stay in control.
Part 1: the ten pillars of influence
1. Whispers of influence: the persuasive conversation.
2. Active listening: two ears and one mouth
3. Earning the currency of influence: trust
4. Act the part
6. Give to take
7. Play the right tune
8. The spider’s web: building incremental commitment
9. Build your platform
10. Turning dreams into reality
Part 2: influence in practice
11. Moments of truth
12. The myths and realities of influence
Return to main page of Trans-Atlantic Publications