Brilliant Emotional Intelligence
Harness the Power of Emotions
By Gill Hasson
Distributed by Trans-Atlantic Publications
$33.50 paper original
Discover how to improve your emotional intelligence and succeed in all areas of your life.
With this book, you will learn how to:
- Be more aware of and have a better understanding of emotions
- Have more control over your decisions, thoughts and actions
- Positively handle disappointment, frustration, criticism and all the ups and downs of relationships at work and at home
- Understand other people’s feelings and emotions, their thoughts and actions; what they mean and what they need
- Build rapport easily with other people; be better at supporting, motivating and influencing them
- Confidently manage and resolve conflicts and help others work together in harmony
- Discover how developing your emotional intelligence can further your relationships with others, in the workplace and at home, in any situation, anywhere, at any time.
The book includes clever tips and techniques, practical pointers and examples to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
Part 1: Understand Emotions
Chapter 1: Emotions and emotional intelligence
Chapter 2: How emotionally intelligent are you?
Chapter 3: Beliefs and assumptions about emotions
Chapter 4: Identify and understand emotions
Chapter 5: Non verbal emotions
Chapter 6: Manage your emotions
Chapter 7: Manage other people’s emotions
Use emotional intelligence:
Chapter 8: Persuade and influence
Chapter 9: Delegate
Chapter 10: Cut your losses
Chapter 11: If you don’t like someone
Chapter 12: When you are angry
Chapter 13:: The power of the positive
Chapter 14:: Procrastination and guilt
Chapter 15:: Give bad news
Return to main page of Trans-Atlantic Publications