A write-in workbook to introduce pupils to non-verbal reasoning skills as groundwork for pre-test and 11+ independent school examinations. Pupils aged 8-10 will find the varied and thorough questions in this write-in workbook ideal for developing their non-verbal reasoning skills.
- Increases confidence through practice with over 200 questions for all major exams including Consortium, CEM, GL and ISEB
- Improved skills with progressively stretching levelled exam-style questions
- Assesses progress and identifies areas to improve with the pull out answers and clear answer explanations
- Develops new techniques to solve problems easily
- Builds speed in answering non-verbal reasoning questions toward the time allowed for the 11+ tests
The brand new for 2016 11+ and pre-test range has been constructed to help pupils follow a three step revision journey ..
Step 1) 11+ Non-Verbal Reasoning Study and Revision Guide
Step 2) Practice Papers
11+ Non-Verbal Reasoning Practice Papers 1
11+ Non-Verbal Reasoning Practice Papers 2
Step 3) Workbooks
11+ Non-Verbal Reasoning Workbook Age 8-10
11+ Non-Verbal Reasoning Workbook Age 9-11
11+ Non-Verbal Reasoning Workbook Age 10-12