Maths in Practice 2
Year 7 Practice Book (Includes CD-ROM)
By David Bowles et al. (ed.)
Distributed By Trans-Atlantic Publications
92 pages, Illustrated
$21.95 Paper Original
Maths in Practice gives every pupil the confidence to become a successful learner. The course lays the foundations for good teaching and learning of mathematics through the key concepts outlined in the secondary curriculum review. These concepts include competence in mathematical procedures, creativity, and understanding and using mathematics.
The full range and content of the curriculum are covered and reinforced through practice of essential mathematical skills and processes. Each chapter covers a particular attainment target (Number, Algebra, Geometry and Measures or Statistics) and they are presented in a possible teaching order. This Practice Book Book covers work at levels 4 to 5 and supports Pupils Book 2.
There is a CD included which contains Personal Tutor examples. A Network Edition Dynamic Learning CD is also available, including interactive activities and animations as well as Personal Tutor examples. Dynamic Learning enables users to navigate interactive pages or menus and launch a wealth of resources. It makes personalised learning a reality, arranging resources in a way that suits you, whether you are a student or a teacher, bringing learning to life.
The tools and resources provided also enable teachers to build their own lessons, populate a VLE with content and use a digital whiteboard to full effect. Visit our website to find out more about this unique electronic resource. www.dynamic-learning.co.uk
Dynamic Learning CD includes lesson plans with interactive activities and animations as well as Personal Tutor examples to support the work in the Pupil's Books
- A brand new suite of resources written for the new Key Stage 3 Programme of Study for Mathematics
- Provides full support for specialist, non-specialist and newly-qualified teachers through fully-integrated print and digital resources
- Offers flexible routes through the curriculum and provides teachers with everything they need to create their own schemes of work
- Experienced author team comprising of subject and teaching experts
- Functional skills clearly highlighted
- Full-colour teacher guides give comprehensive guidance and support
- Practice books offer ready-made homework or can give extra practice for use in class
Return to main page of Trans-Atlantic Publications