NI Key Stage 3
Learning for Life and Work
By Nicola Anderson & Sharon McKee
Distributed By Trans-Atlantic Publications
96 Pages, Illustrated, 8 1/4 x 10 3/4"
$29.50 paper original
Specifically designed for the new Northern Ireland Curriculum, Learning for Life Work: Home Economics for Key Stage 3 is designed to build up pupils' skills and understanding of the key concepts in a fun, engaging and varied way.
* Is structured around the three key concepts of the home economics curriculum: Healthy Eating; Home and Family Life; Independent Living
* Engages learners through an active learning approach to the key themes
* Includes opportunities to develop pupils' practical skills
* Features opportunities for personal reflection and assessment for learning
* Includes a wide variety of activities, designed to develop the whole curriculum skills and capabilities.
Return to main page of Trans-Atlantic Publications