Edited By Philp Page
Distributed By Trans-Atlantic Publications
64 pages, Illustrated, 7 3/8" x 9 5/8"
$21.95 Paper Original
Hodder Graphics: Heroes is a graphic text designed to support teaching of Heroes for the GCSE English Literature exam. Its visual representation combined with its simple approach make it accessible to students across a range of abilities.
The Graphic Book will provide an overview of the set text with plot and characters clearly delineated, but will also focus on aspects of the text that examiners find students struggle with most in the exam.
- Support students in their understanding of the cultural and historial background to the text
- Uses text extracts to develop language analysis work
- Focuses on plot, characterisation, theme, language and structure as specified int he Assessment Objectives
- Graphic format makes Literature texts accessible to students of all abilities
- Develops a clear understanding of the whole text - its plot and structure - for students who struggle with maintaining an overview
- Focuses on the Assessment Objectives and what students need for the exam through work on plot, characterisation, theme, language and structure
- Supports aspects of the text that examiners have identified that students struggle with
Return to main page of Trans-Atlantic Publications