A-Level Sudy Guide
By Anthony Batchelor, et al.
Pearson Education / Longman
Distributed By Trans-Atlantic Publications
215 pages, Illustrated, 8 1/4 x 11 3/4"
$47.50 Paper Original
Revision Express A-level Study Guides - covering AS and A2 material in one book. A new approach to exam success, making your revision fast and effective.
What A-level Examiners say about Revision Express Study Guides.
'The Style is succinct and the focus is on exam success'.
'...the material does provide what it promises - a revision guide, a quick whiz through the material needed for the exam.'
'It's amazing what you can get into two pages!'
· Unique cover flap system to help the reader navigate through AS/A2 material
· Each double-page spread will be a self-contained unit following a standard sequence. This reinforces the concept that it is more beneficial to study little and often with each session containing a clear focus
· Self-assessment features on every page – including ‘Check point’ which asks questions on material just covered, and a system whereby the reader marks up each section according to their level of understanding so difficult topics can be easily revisited
· Additional features are contained in a narrow column on each page- Examiner’s Secrets, The Jargon, Check the Net, and Study Skills hints including memorisation techniques all integrated into the body of the text rather than confined to a separate chapter
· Answers will be provided for all questions, for essay style questions these will normally be outline answers indicating structure and coverage
· On-line references- to author websites, companion websites and other authoritative sites, further questions and answers
· The books highlight the aspects of the subject that are most vital for exam success therefore focusing on the areas that are always examined or areas that pose a particular problem in an exam context
Return to main page of Trans-Atlantic Publications