Games, Ideas & Activities for Primary PSHE
By Julie McCormick & Robin Whyler
Distributed by Trans-Atlantic Publications
361 pages, Illustrated
$37.50 Paper original
Games, Ideas and Activities for Primary PSHE provides a wealth of ready-made lesson ideas to supplement and support the teaching of PSHE in a fun and appealing way. The learning objectives identified with each activity will help primary school teachers of all levels of experience integrate the activities into their planning. This book promotes creativity and innovation by introducing new ways of thinking about and planning your PSHE lessons.
Ahandy compendium of ideas, games and activities to be used in lessons to help meet the objectives for KS1&2 PSHE, Games, Ideas and Activities for Primary PSHE provides:
- 150 ideas, games or activities that cover the KS1&2 learning objectives
- Easy to follow instructions which allow you to quickly understand what to do
- Ideas that encourage and empower children to think about their own actions in the context of PSHE
- Cross curriculum links to other subjects
- Few additional resources and little preparation needed – easy to fit into a busy timetable
Instant ideas to brighten up your classroom!
Return to main page of Trans-Atlantic Publications