Catholic Christianity, 3rd edition
Edexcel Revision Guide
By Victor W. Watton
Distrubuted by Trans-Atlantic Publications Inc.
$21.95 Paper Original
This third edition of the bestselling Catholic Christianity for Edexcel Revision Guide has been fully revised to meet the requirements of the new Edexcel GCSE RS specification for 2009 and to complement the new edition of the Catholic Christianity for Edexcel Student Book in order to ensure that students understand exactly what is required of them in the examinations for Edexcel GCSE in Religious Studies Specification A, Units 3 and 10.
* a breakdown of the key elements of the course content
* sample examination questions and accompanying exemplar answers
* advice on how to answer exam questions and prepare for the exam
* tips on what the examiner is looking for.
This third edition is accompanied by new editions of the Student's Book and Teacher's Resource Pack, plus a new Foundation Edition to accompany the Student's Book and a Dynamic Learning CD-ROM.
- Revised to match the content requirements of the 2009 Edexcel GCSE Religious Studies specification.
- Clear focus on exam requirements.
- Written by Victor Watton - an experienced author and examiner.
- Bitesize summary of key content helps students consolidate their knowledge and understanding.
Table of Contents:
UNIT 3 RELIGION AND LIFE BASED ON A STUDY OF ROMAN CATHOLIC CHRISTIANITY
SECTION 3.1 BELIEVING IN GOD
SECTION 3.2 MATTERS OF LIFE AND DEATH
SECTION 3.3 MARRIAGE AND THE FAMILY
SECTION 3.4 RELIGION AND COMMUNITY COHESION
UNIT 10 ROMAN CATHOLIC CHRISTIANITY
SECTION 10.1 BELIEFS AND VALUES
SECTION 10.2 COMMUNITY AND TRADITION
SECTION 10.3 WORSHIP AND CELEBRATION
SECTION 10.4 LIVING THE CHRISTIAN LIFE
Marking scheme for Section tests
How to improve Section test performance
How to deal with the exam paper
Return to main page of Trans-Atlantic Publications