Cambridge International AS & A Level Geography
By Garrett Nagle & Paul Guinness
Distrubuted by Trans-Atlantic Publications Inc.
223 pages, Illustrated
$42.50 Paper original
Get your best grades with this Cambridge International AS and A Level Geography Revision Guide.
Use the Revision Guide to prepare for the big day:
- Manage your own revision with step-by-step support from experienced examiners Garrett Nagle and Paul Guinness
- Use specific case studies to improve your knowledge of geographical patterns, processes and changes
- Get the top marks by applying geographical terms accurately with the help of definitions and key words
The Revision Guide also has:
- Plan and pace your revision with the revision planner
- Use the expert tips to clarify key points
- Avoid making typical mistakes with expert advice
- Test yourself with end-of-topic questions and answers and tick off each topic as you complete it
- Practise your exam skills with exam-style AS and A2 questions
- Coverage of the whole syllabus, including all 8 options
- An international focus, including examples and case studies from around the world.
Also available: Cambridge International A and AS Level Geography textbook (ISBN: 9781444123166) by Garrett Nagle and Paul Guinness and endorsed by University of Cambridge International Examinations.
This title has not been through the Cambridge endorsement process.
Table of Contents:
Paper 1: Core Geography
1 Hydrology and fluvial geomorphology
2 Atmosphere and weather
3 Rocks and weathering
5 Settlement dynamics
Paper 2: Advanced Physical Geography Options
7 Tropical environments
8 Coastal environments
9 Hazardous environments
10 Arid and semi-arid environments
Paper 3: Advanced Human Geography Options
11 Production, location and change
12 Environmental management
13 Global interdependence
14 Economic transition
Return to main page of Trans-Atlantic Publications