OCR Business Studies for AS
By Ian Marcouse (ed.)
Distributed By Trans-Atlantic Publications
276 pages, Illustrated
$62.50 Paper Original
OCR Business Studies for AS, third edition, is a new edition of the bestselling book edited by Ian Marcousé.
Fully updated to take into account the new OCR specifications, it is now in full colour with a CD-ROM, making it a vital part of the route to success at AS level. The new edition is full of features designed to enhance students' analytical skills and revision techniques. It also contains a wealth of case studies to ensure that the subject is put into context.
The Dynamic Learning CD-ROM gives valuable help with learning and revision in an engaging format. It includes additional features, activities and revision exercises.
About the Author(s):
- A best-selling text now updated, in full colour and with more illustrations
- Includes an interactive Dynamic Learning CD-ROM with extra activities and features
- Edited by Chief Examiners from major awarding bodies, with an author team including Principal and Senior Examiners from a major awarding body
- Fully revised to take into account the new OCR specifications
- Updated and additional case studies to ensure that students can apply their knowledge
- Improved page design
Ian Marcousé is a Chair of Examiners for a major awarding body and an experienced teacher. He is a consultant to the BBC, and is Founding Editor of Business Review magazine. His previous books include The Complete A-Z Business Studies Handbook.
Return to main page of Trans-Atlantic Publications