Parola per Parola, 2nd edition
New Advanced Italian Vocabulary
By Tony Giovanazzi
Distributed by Trans-Atlantic Publications
$19.95 Paper Original
Brand new edition of our hugely popular vocabulary book for advanced learners of Italian language and culture. Organised by topic, the words and phrases are presented in clear, manageable sections to support students studying advanced level languages.
- New entries for technology topics and updates with the latest words, phrases and idioms, such as 'swine flu' and 'credit crunch'
- All topics covered are matched to the latest exam specifications
- Updated lists of current web addresses to ensure students have the latest information at their fingertips
- Lists of synonyms have been included to increase students’ repertoire.
- Comprehensive coverage of key vocabulary
- Words and phrases in thematic sections – including Everyday life, Health, Sport, Education, and many more
- Vocabulary organised in a clear, easy-to-use structure, with clear distinction between levels of difficulty from AS to A2 level.
- Entirely revised in line with the latest A Level specifications so you can be sure it covers the vocabulary you need
- Vocabulary is based around specification topics to help you apply this vocabulary in written and oral exams
- Author is an experienced examiner and teacher who knows what is required for examination success
- Up-to-date vocabulary and idioms are included - for example phrases concerning the latest developments in communications and technology
Table of Contents:
I rapporti umani
Cibo, Dieta, Salute
Trasporti, Viaggi, Turismo
Il mondo del lavoro
Tradizioni e costumi
Il contesto internazionale
Detti e proverbi
L'uso del congiuntivo
Verbi con preposizioni
About the Author(s):
Tony Giovanazzi was formerly Chief HMI for Modern Languages in Scotland and is well-known nationally and internationally for his involvement in curriculum and examinations in school and adult education.
Return to main page of Trans-Atlantic Publications