Edexcel German for A Level. Student's Book
By Janet Searle
Distrubuted by Trans-Atlantic Publications Inc.
299 pages, Illustrated
$72.50 Paper Original
* Detailed and comprehensive coverage of the new German specification: suitable for students following all three leading awarding bodies specs, but specifically tailored to support those studying for Edexcel.
* Hand-picked author team including the Chief Examiner and Senior Examiner from Edexcel who have been involved in the writing of the new spec, as well a the development of the sample assessment materials.
* Dynamic learning element improves and enhances the MFL learning experience in the classroom - and exam success.
* Careful and controlled progression of language level and grammar coverage through the course with appropriate transition materials for those students moving on from GCSE and those who continue on to A2.
* Upfront and detailed exploitation of exam skills and exam preparation throughout the course to ensure students maximise their grade.
* Exposure of exam-style practice assessment tasks in every unit - written by the Senior Examiner who developed the Edexcel spec.
Table of Contents:
1 Youth culture and concerns: music, fashion and technology
2 Lifestyle, health and fitness
3 The world around us: travel and tourism
4 The world around us: environmental issues
6 The world of work
7 Youth culture and concerns: relationships, the environment and global issues
8 Lifestyle, health and fitness
9 Education and the world of work
10 Customs, traditions, beliefs and religions
11 National and international events: past, present and future
12 Literature and the arts
Return to main page of Trans-Atlantic Publications