Edexcel Chinese for AS
Student's Book with Audio CD
By Xiuping LI, et al.
Distrubuted by Trans-Atlantic Publications Inc.
150 pages, Illustrated
$65.00 Paper Original
Edexcel Chinese for A Level is the first part of an exciting two-part course designed to help students master the skills they need for success in the latest Edexcel GCE A Level specification in Chinese. Edexcel Chinese for AS provides a smooth transition from GCSE to AS level and Edexcel Chinese for A2 completes the course through to A2 level, following the new three-unit exam specification.
Table of Contents:
- Full coverage of the new Edexcel Chinese AS/A level specification for 2009/2010.
- Two-part course will allow for the transition from GCSE to A Level and a progressive acquisition of Chinese language skills.
- Edexcel backing/liveried books
- Exam-style questions and practice throughout the book
- Student-friendly coursebook with authentic text types that will appeal to students and interesting and motivating topics to engage them in the language
- Authors are practising teachers
1 Food and drink
2 Let's go to China
4 Chinese festivals
5 Health and fitness
6 Other Chinese speaking countries
7 The world of work
8 Youth culture
About the Author(s):
Xiuping Li, Linying Liu, Jiahua Liu, Michelle Tate, Lisa Wang, Nancy Yang, Rebekah X. Zhao and Xiaoming Zhu are practising secondary school and higher level Mandarin Chinese teachers and are active in developing and promoting the Chinese language and culture in UK schools.
Return to main page of Trans-Atlantic Publications