London's Royal Parks
By Royal Parks Foundation
180 pages, Illustrated
London's Royal Parks is a celebration of some of the capital's - and the UK’s - most well known, best loved and historically important public spaces. Published in association with The Royal Parks Foundation, it is an essential addition to any contemporary coffee table, combining stunning photography of present day parks, with eye-opening historical narrative and inspiring anecdotes and prose.
- The beauty of Bushy Park - bluebell time in the Woodlands.
- Britain in bloom - The Rose Garden at Hyde Park.
- Autumnal views from Richmond.
- Love a duck - feeding time in St James's Park.
- Summer boating on the Serpentine.
- Maritime traditions at Greenwich Park.
- Celebrating Horse Guards Parade near Green Park.
- This sporting life - cricket in Regent's Park.
- A splash of history - the fountains in Kensington Gardens.
Return to main page of Trans-Atlantic Publications