Enable students to achieve their best grade in GCSE English Literature with this year-round course companion; designed to instil in-depth textual understanding as students read, analyse and revise the AQA Poetry Anthology: Love and Relationships throughout the course.
This Study and Revise guide:
- Increases students' knowledge of the AQA Poetry Anthology: Love and Relationships as they progress through the detailed commentary and contextual information written by experienced teachers and examiners
- Develops understanding of plot, characterisation, themes and language, equipping students with a rich bank of textual examples to enhance their exam responses
- Builds critical and analytical skills through challenging, thought-provoking questions that encourage students to form their own personal responses to the text
- Helps students maximise their exam potential using clear explanations of the Assessment Objectives, annotated sample student answers and tips for reaching the next grade
- Improves students' extended writing techniques through targeted advice on planning and structuring a successful essay
- Provides opportunities for students to review their learning and identify their revision needs with knowledge-based questions at the end of each chapter