Brilliant Microsoft Word 2013
What You Need to Know & How to Do It
By Steve Johnson
Distributed by the Trans-Atlantic Publications
539 Pages, Illustrated
$57.50 Paper original
What you need to know and how to do it
When you're working on your PC or laptop and come up against a problem that you are unsure how to solve, or you want to accomplish something in application but you're not sure how to do it, where do you look? Manuals and traditional training guides are too unwieldy and make it hard to get to the info you need right away (and help-lines are rarely that helpful!) Brilliant guides allow you to find the info you need easily and without fuss and guide you through each task using a highly visual, step-by-step approach – providing exactly what you need to know when you need it!
Spend less time reading and more time doing with a simple step-by-step approach to beginner and intermediate level office tasks.
Brilliant guides provide with the quick, easy-to-access information that you need, using ….
· Detailed index and troubleshooting guide to help you find exactly what you need to know
· Each task is presented on one or two pages
· Numbered steps guide you through each task or problem
· Numerous screenshots illustrate each step
· “See Also …” boxes point you to related tasks and information in the book
· “Did you know ?...” sections alert you to relevant expert tips, tricks and advice
Return to main page of Trans-Atlantic Publications